Travel podcast on Goa gives you a rough idea on the places to visit in the coastal state of South West India. Housed by the shore of Arabian Sea, Goa is famous for its vibe and beach life. However, there are intense heritage in the streets of Old Goa, which often brush past tourist eyes.
About: This is an English travel podcast on Goa which gives you a rough overview of the places to visit in Goa. It talks about the following:
- How to reach Goa (nearest domestic airport is Dabolim airport, which is NOT an international airport, and train station to Vasco Da Gama)
- Best time to visit Goa: from November to April. Monsoon in Goa is beautiful however beaches are largely inaccessible with rough currents.
- Public transport in Goa (Kadamba Air conditioned Bus Fleet, Goa Miles app, bike taxi, bike rental in Goa)
- Offbeat places to visit in Old Goa and Divar Island (UNESCO heritage sites, old churches, basilica of Bom Jesus, Fontainhas the Latin Quarter)
- Beaches of North Goa (Arambol, Anjuna, Vagator, Candolim. Flea markets, Aguada fort, water sports on Sinquerim beachi
- Beaches of South Goa (Agonda, Cola, Butterfly, Palolem, Patnem)
- Safety tips when traveling in Goa (Largely safe for solo women travelers)
- Local moonshine Feni with a GI tag and other responsible travel tips (drink responsbly, do not drink and drive)
Upcoming Episode: on the must try food of Goa!
For more tips and articles on traveling in Goa, read here.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure post. If you have liked the article, you may support it by buying using these links without any extra cost to you.