- 10 Must-Have Everyday Staples for the Millennial WomanWomen tend to be walking swiss army knives with their purses filled … Read more
- Best Indian Cultural Travel Bloggers with a penchant for Honest Writing!About this blog: A curated list of some of my favorite travel … Read more
“…I knew I was inching close to be free, and that much coveted freedom would bring along a serendipitous chance to explore the world. As I handed over my resignation letter to the last corporate workplace, I also put my management degree to rest, disowned the last bit of urban vanity, unlearnt a hedonist lifestyle. It took me a while to learn the nuances of a travellers’ life. Orange Wayfarer, my blog, knows it all…”
Orange Wayfarer knows the minute details of my travel experiences. The fat dead rat I glanced upon at the dingy old lanes of Saigon, the culinary celebration of indigenous Bodo tribesmen at the Manas National Park, Assam, the painfully beautiful sunset sky of Africa, the nameless tropical islands of Andaman sea, the dilapidated historic monastery made of mud in Ladakh, the skull of the mummy forgotten somewhere at the Sahara desert, I have written her volumes!
My travel stories celebrates culture of a destination, through her food, art, indigenous weaves, heritage sites, sustainable conservation efforts for wildlife. I only promote hospitality brands that have a keen sense on sustainability with comfort.
Subscribe for free travel inspiration (Only once a month)!
Orange Wayfarer is here to inspire you to travel far and wild. We curate travel resources that help you plan a trip, starting from getting the visa approval to select bespoke ethical experience and promise 100% transparency in reportage.
Ever since I adopted traveling as a lifestyle, I travel solo frequently. Especially since Traveling is my “work” now.
However, Sayantan, my partner has been on the road with me even before the blog was born. My shy man would rather not come loud and clear in public but this blog would not be possible without him! Together, we have been to 14 countries. I know, you cant fit us into a bracket of solo or couple travel blogger!
Click to read Destination Guides!
- Best Indian Cultural Travel Bloggers with a penchant for Honest Writing!About this blog: A curated list of some of my favorite travel content creator whom I consider to be among India’s best travel bloggers, especially in the travel niche. Help … Read more
- Varanasi Travel Guide: Olden Ghats, Delectable Food & Other Things to do!The Ubiquitous heart of the entire India, Varanasi (also known as Kashi or Benaras) is home to Sri Kashi Viswanath Temple by the banks of river Ganga. Despite the consecutive … Read more
- DURGA PUJA 2020: Stay Safe & Socially Distanced in the Age of New NormalAbout this blog: A guide to celebrate Durgapuja 2020 with essential tips of social distancing and safety protocols. That is if you are celebrating. If you are holding off the … Read more
- Three Amazing NEIGHBORHOODS in Luang Prabang for the First Time visitorsIn Luang Prabang, you have an array of accommodation options. From bespoke French bungalows now renovated to house discerning guests to eco-conscious sprawling resorts overlooking beautiful vistas of greenery and … Read more
- Beautiful Places to visit in Laos in a Week’s Time!Laos. the small landlocked country in Southeast Asia remains one country hidden under the obscurity from the rest of the world! There are beautiful destinations in Laos, often wrapped with … Read more
- Morning Alms Giving Ceremony in Luang Prabang: Personal Thoughts on Attending This Ageold Tradition!Is it ethical for a tourist to participate in the morning alms giving ceremony of Luang Prabang? Is it even a human practice to witness the age old tradition of … Read more
- 6 CULTURAL THINGS TO DO IN CAIROCairo is Egypt’s crown jewel and just not another old capital city! Hot and humid, by the banks of river Nile, Cairo casts an intense spell of intricate nuances derived … Read more
- In Pictures: Island Paradise MauritiusAbout this blog: Photos captured during my stay in Mauritius fills my heart with joy and glee. What an incredible place that island paradise is! Suck intriguing and mellow history … Read more
- Land Beyond Palm Fringed White Coast: Travel Guide to MauritiusAbout this blog post: Are you seeking an escape route from the mundane, to a beautiful island paradise hidden behind the the flanking palms and ripples of warm tropical waves? … Read more
- Morning Alms Giving Ceremony in Luang Prabang: Personal Thoughts on Attending This Ageold Tradition!
- 9 Community Tourism Initiatives in Europe are opening a New Normal in Sustainable Practice
- How Travels Shaped My 2019 : Overcoming Anxiety & A Year on the Road
- Best Indian Cultural Travel Bloggers with a penchant for Honest Writing!
- My first Suicide Attempt and Why I Never Want to Die Again!
- The Art of Working from Home: Tips and Tricks on Productivity