Wayfaring the World: চরৈবেতি
- Top 20 Most Popular Bengali Dishes You Must Try when in Kolkata!Bengali Cuisine is rich in taste and culinary heritage, bearing a turbulent
- The Magic of Phang Nga Bay: My Tryst with the Unspoilt Nature off the Coast of Phuket, Thailand!In this blog post, I take you on a journey into the
“…I knew I was inching close to be free, and that much coveted freedom would bring along a serendipitous chance to explore the world. As I handed over my resignation letter to the last corporate workplace, I also put my management degree to rest, disowned the last bit of urban vanity, unlearnt a hedonist lifestyle. It took me a while to learn the nuances of a travellers’ life. Orange Wayfarer, my blog, knows it all…”
Orange Wayfarer knows the minute details of my travel experiences. The fat dead rat I glanced upon at the dingy old lanes of Saigon, the culinary celebration of indigenous Bodo tribesmen at the Manas National Park, Assam, the painfully beautiful sunset sky of Africa, the nameless tropical islands of Andaman sea, the dilapidated historic monastery made of mud in Ladakh, the skull of the mummy forgotten somewhere at the Sahara desert, I have written her volumes!
My travel stories celebrates culture of a destination, through her food, art, indigenous weaves, heritage sites, sustainable conservation efforts for wildlife. I only promote hospitality brands that have a keen sense on sustainability with comfort.
Subscribe for free travel inspiration (Only once a month)!
Orange Wayfarer is here to inspire you to travel far and wild. We curate travel resources that help you plan a trip, starting from getting the visa approval to select bespoke ethical experience and promise 100% transparency in reportage.
Ever since I adopted traveling as a lifestyle, I travel solo frequently. Especially since Traveling is my “work” now.
However, Sayantan, my partner has been on the road with me even before the blog was born. My shy man would rather not come loud and clear in public but this blog would not be possible without him! Together, we have been to 14 countries. I know, you cant fit us into a bracket of solo or couple travel blogger!
Click to read Destination Guides!
- Ultimate Guide to the Best Beaches in North & South Goa (33+ beaches)Best beaches in Goa. Most popular beaches like Baga, Calangute, Candolim. Lesser known beaches like Ashwem, Palolem etc
- Top 12 Cultural Things to Do in Goa: An Alternate Guide!The first time you visit Goa, you seek bliss by the Arabian Sea. It is difficult to part ways with the golden long stretched sand-shore and look into the interior
- Ultimate Travel Guide to Three Days in North Goa, the Quintessential Party Capital of India!Three days in Goa is a decent time to explore the best of North Goa with best beaches like Baga, Calangute, Candolim and Old Goa and Fontainhas
- The Magic of Phang Nga Bay: My Tryst with the Unspoilt Nature off the Coast of Phuket, Thailand!In this blog post, I take you on a journey into the heart of Phang Nga Bay, a vast Ramsar marine reserve smattered with the last of a handful of
- Three Amazing NEIGHBORHOODS in Luang Prabang for the First Time visitorsIn Luang Prabang, you have an array of accommodation options. From bespoke French bungalows now renovated to house discerning guests to eco-conscious sprawling resorts overlooking beautiful vistas of greenery and
- Beautiful Places to visit in Laos in a Week’s Time!Laos. the small landlocked country in Southeast Asia remains one country hidden under the obscurity from the rest of the world! There are beautiful destinations in Laos, often wrapped with
- Egypt Travel Tips: Practical Advice for Your First TripTraveling to Egypt for a first time visitor needs a bit of a safety precaution. There is more to see beyond the Pyramids of Giza & Nile river Cruise in Egypt. Visit Luxor to witness the best of Egyptian history!
- Tracing back Antiquity in Egypt Captured in 20 Travel Picturesbeautiful picture and stories from Egypt that will inspire you to take the trip of a lifetime!
- 25 Astounding Pictures from the Ethiopian Wilderness!I hesitated long before I could take on the project of creating content on Ethiopia. The ancient nation from the horn of Africa, landlocked and defying the European colonists since
- Morning Alms Giving Ceremony in Luang Prabang: Personal Thoughts on Attending This Ageold Tradition!
- 9 Community Tourism Initiatives in Europe are opening a New Normal in Sustainable Practice
- How Travels Shaped My 2019 : Overcoming Anxiety & A Year on the Road
- Madhurima: Creator of the blog Orange Wayfarer
- Best Indian Cultural Travel Bloggers with a penchant for Honest Writing!
- My first Suicide Attempt and Why I Never Want to Die Again!